The Core of Communication,
‘AEKYUNG Corporate Symbol’
Through consistent growth and creation of profit,
The company that leads a race provides affluent and happy life to the country and the society.
- As the most basic element of AEKYUNG CIS (Corporate Identification System), This reveals the impression of the company both internally and externally.
- The creation of company culture and happiness based on cooperation for globalization and world-class promotion, Dynamic attitude towards challenges and consumers’ love and trust.
- The letters ‘A’ and ‘K’ symbolize AEKYUNG that ceaselessly moves across the world and The curve at the bottom symbolizes a Big, Clear, Dynamic wave. These symbols indicate the progressive, Future-oriented will of AEKYUNG that leads transformation of the 21st century.
Corporate Symbol Grid Scale
The corporate symbol of AEKYUNG Group is the most basic element of AEKYUNG CIS (Corporate Identification System) and it reveals the impression of the company both internally and externally. In order to reveal the company’s impression and to win trust of consumers, the symbol should be used accurately in accordance with the grid standard suggested in the clause.
Especially, Displaying The corporate symbol of AEKYUNG Group should follow computer printing method through direct proportional contraction and expansion of document data. But for large-sized materials, the symbol should be framed accurately by following the grid scale suggested in the following clause.
The Corporate Logotype of AEKYUNG Group is the most basic element in visually delivering the group image. It is one of the important cores of AEKYUNG Group CIS(Corporate Identification System) with corporate symbol. It is a chirography developed to show harmony with corporate symbol and it is suitably framed to go well with group impression. The group and affiliated companies use same logotype.
There are three logotypes- Korean, Classical Chinese and English, And there are horizontal and vertical types for Korean and Classical Chinese.
Symbol Color Rule
As the corporate symbol of AEKYUNG Group is a symbol that visually delivers the company’s image, It is crucial to use proper color for the company’s consistent image maintenance. When using the symbol as positive type, The group and each affiliated company should use the symbol with AEKYUNG BLUE Gradation as dominant color.
But if the gradation is unavailable, The symbol can be colored with ‘AEKYUNG BLUE’.
- AEKYUNG BLUE
- AEKYUNG GOLD
- AEKYUNG DARK GRAY
- AEKYUNG SILVER
- AEKYUNG LIGHT GRAY
Symbol Mark Gradation Expression
The symbol mark gradation expression of AEKYUNG Group follows the rule of spot-color printing and it can be expressed through Pantone Process Cyan C and Pantone 288C 2. If the spot-color printing is unavailable, It can be replaced with 4 color-printing (C,M,Y,K Process Color) and symbol mark gradation, Negative (Reversal) expression is prohibited.
The exclusive color of AEKYUNG Group is composed of dominant color and supplementary color. The dominant color representing the group and affiliated companies is ‘AEKYUNG BLUE’ Gradation. But if the gradation is unavailable, the symbol can be colored with ‘AEKYUNG BLUE’. Dark grey, Light grey, Silver And Gold colors can be effectively used as supplementary colors that highlight the symbol and ease off powerful dominant color.
- AEKYUNG BLUE Gradation PANTONE 288C C100 / M70 / Y0 / K30
- AEKYUNG BLUE Gradation PANTONE PROCESS CYAN C C100 / M0 / Y0 / K0
- AEKYUNG BLUE PANTONE 286C C100 / M70 / Y0 / K0
- AEKYUNG DARK GRAY AEKYUNG DARK GRAY PANTONE Cool Gray 11C C0 / M0 / Y0 / K80
- AEKYUNG LIGHT GRAY AEKYUNG LIGHT GRAY PANTONE Cool Gray 3C C0 / M0 / Y0 / K10
- AEKYUNG GOLD AEKYUNG GOLD PANTONE 873C C0 / M30 / Y70 / K40
- AEKYUNG SILVER AEKYUNG SILVER PANTONE 877C C0 / M70 / Y0 / K30